Friday, November 2, 2012

SAMPLER RUG

OKAY, MAYBE IT'S not called a Sampler Rug, but it should be... Because you repeatedly hook the same design over and over again. By the time you get done hooking the very last heart you will have perfected your loops and would have earned the right to call yourself cupid!!  This rug does NOT belong to me, no, I did not steal the rug or the picture... :) But snapped it (myself) at a Hook-In a few years ago in Tuscon, AZ.  I don't even know the lady who owns this beauty and for that I apologize.  But I do know Monika Jones of Folk Art Landing designed it because I accidentally stumbled across a photo of this rug hooked in almost the exact same colors on her store website the other night. I thought, hey, I have a picture of that rug in a file somewhere. In fact it looks like the very same rug, nah...  It's another one of those, "one of these days rug..." Gosh ~ I love this rug and I can see it in MY COLORS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment